Lhasa Kailash Tour in Tibet | Lhasa Kailash Kathmandu Tour Itinerary - 14 days
We have been running kailash tours with Lake Mansarover for nearly 15 years for clients from all over the globe. We guarantee that with our contacts, experience and expertise, kailash tours will be the journey of your life.
Our Mount Kailash tours take in the best sites & off-the-beaten-track places and include trips that circumambulate the mountain as a pilgrimage. All our Mount Kailash tours are committed to support local people & the environment.
Trip Duration: 14 days
Mode of Tour: Fly in Lhasa & drive out until end the tour
Trip starts: Lhasa fly in
Trip ends: Kathmandu- Tibet boarder
Group size: Minimum 2 & Maximum 10-12
Accommodation: Guest houses or tents option with bb or full board basis
Transportation: 4WD Land cruiser or mini buses with support truck
High lights of trip: Visiting Potala Palace, exploring stunning Mt. kailash and Lake Manasarovar, interesting trekking, explore main attraction of around and adventure overland journey with splendid views and beautiful cultural experience of high and dry plateau…
Kailash tours fly in drive out - Proposed Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Lhasa, airport/train station pick up and transfer to Lhasa. O/N hotel.
Day 02: Visit Jorkhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drepung Monastery in Lhasa. O/N hotel.
Day 03: Visit Potala Palace, Sera Monastery in Lhasa. O/N hotel.
Day 04: Drive Lhasa – Gyantse, along the way you can see Khamba La Pass, Yamdrok Lake 3950m, 261 km, visit Gyantse Kumbum then drive on to Shigatse. O/N hotel.
Day 05: Visit Tashilumpo Monastery in Shigatse, then drive to Saga. O/N guesthouse
Day 06: Saga-Payang. Overnight at guesthouse
Day 07: Payang-Manasrover, overnight at guest house near the lake
Day 08: Drive to Tarchen (Base Camp of Mt. Kailash), ready for next 3 days for trekking. O/N camping or basic gust house
Day 09: Trek about 22Km to Diraphuk. O/N at local guesthouse or camping
Day 10: Trek about 20 Km to Zuthulphuk. O/N at local guesthouse or Camping
Day 11: Trek about only 6 km down to the point where our land cruisers will be waiting for you, drive to Tarchen. O/N at local guesthouse or camping
Day 12: Drive Tarchen to Saga. O/N at local guest house
Day 13: Drive Saga to Zhangmu via Peiku Tso. O/N at guest house
Day 14: Border transfer Zhangmu to Kathmandu
Note: If you wish to join this trip in Kathmandu you have to arrive 2 days prior to trip departure dates (But you need to provide us copy of your passport at least 25 days before the trip departure). Or if you wish to start in Lhasa, you can arrive Lhasa on the date mentioned above or earlier.
Cost and other details please contact us
- All transportation in Nepal and Tibet (4x4 Land cruisers)
- Experienced support team / English speaking Tibetan guide
- All accommodations and three meals a day in Tibet
- All travel permits and Kailash national Park fees with Tibet visas
- Transportation for luggage and staff in Tibet
- Yaks for carrying group and personal gear during trek
- All sleeping gear (tents, sleeping bags, camping mattress)
- All entry fees for monasteries and temples
- Kathmandu Lhasa air tickets
- Airline ticket to/from Kathmandu
- Visa for Nepal,
- Expenses of a personal nature such as beverages, bar bills, laundry, phone calls, bottled drinks, etc.
- Helper/yaks/horse to support individual on the parikrama/ kora/trekking days.
- Your Travel insurance